No internet and/or no cell all over again

georgi
Novice II

Losing internet (LTE) after 9am regularly for the last week and now my cell signal disappears (zero bars or it says 'SOS'). It happened to me in Honolulu HI, in Miami FL, various places. There are issues associated to my account. WITH NO SOLUTION.

Bought a new phone. Cannot transfer esim as it requires SMS verification. Guess what -- this does not work without cell service. Please help me to transfer the esim in the first place. 

Cannot do my job, losing money and spending extreme amount of time with your support. Restarting, updating, reset network all over again. WITH NO RESULT. Now your chat takes several hours (!) waiting time. So frustrating.

When is this gonna end? Any suggestions? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

georgi
Novice II

Can you at least provide me the esim information or a qr code? Keep in mind my cell does not work. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI, this is a peer to peer forum. For the help you need you will need to contact customer service. I recommend Facebook messenger(bottom righthand corner of page), there is also chat on main account page and Twitter(also at bottom right). 

I will also point out there have been issue activating and with texts the last two days that is not only affecting Visible but there parent company also, Verizon. 

heretic23
Novice II

Jesuskid76
Novice III

Mine just started doing the SOS crap as soon as they told me I needed to upgrade and sent me a new Sim card. They are still working on it. Two weeks later with no resolution. I lose all network connection probably 15 to 20 times a day. Itโ€™s ridiculous!

georgi
Novice II

The problem is still not resolved and they have the decency to offer me TEN BUGS good will after two weeks of struggling? Lol, unbelievable. This shifts the bar where you can offend me way up. It almost hurts thinking about it ๐Ÿคฏ