19 REPLIES 19

GasLit
Novice II

This is annoying

This worked for me. Reset network settings. I have a Samsung S21 

Thanks very much for the feedback!  

GasLit
Novice II

This is frustrating....EVERYTHING needs to send you a text to access.  I cant pay this bill for one thing.  You sure will shut down my services though.  Cant access my bank or transfer money.  This service is trash.

Were you able to get any resolution?  If so, what did they do for you?  I am having the exact same issue

Visible customer service was able to fix this issue as I was chatting with them on their customer support

This worked for me. Reset all network settings. I have a Samsung S21 

chegberg
Novice

yep. in the same boat.  I am able to text between phones but can't receive from any website trying to send a security code.  

I canโ€™t receive texts from Android users. Like many others, impacting my workflow.  Has anyone been able to get a โ€œlive agentโ€? I canโ€™t even log into my account because they send a text for verification-canโ€™t receive the text. This is maddening. Regretting the switch. 

My husband and I are experiencing this same issue today. 

Not gotten anything either. Already paid for this month, otherwise I'd switch to something else. Been happening for me since Tuesday. 

Same issue here.  Can text between phones but can not receive security authentication codes.  I assume they are working to fix this?  Has anyone heard about that?

having same issue.  Were they able to help you?

I am having the same issue.  Were they able to resolve it for you at Visible?

chegberg
Novice

Yep. In same boat.  Can text between phones but can't get security codes from the web.  

Superjock
Novice

This worked for me. Reset network settings. I have a Samsung S21 

deloze
Novice

I can't receive texts. Sending fine. Spent hours on the chat trying to get it resolved. Second level support is next.