Orders getting stuck

caseynewman1994
Novice II

I've spoken to customer support multiple times, I've tried making the order twice, both times I get a confirmation on screen saying the payment has gone through and gives me an order number. However I received no confirmation email and there is nothing in my order history. So I get in contact with customer support and they tell me the orders are in "draft", which to them looks like its in my cart but I never finalized the transaction, but this simply is not the case. They now expect me to completely drain my account trying over and over and are refusing to create a ticket to solve the problem unless I do so. What is going on here?

5 REPLIES 5

caseynewman1994
Novice II

This is NOT customer service.

caseynewman1994
Novice II

Do they seriously expect me to drain my account with holds before they actually help me? Refusing to create a ticket is not acceptable. Refusing to get a supervisor is not acceptable. Refusing to get me in contact with corporate is not acceptable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get charged for the transaction? You will never get a response from Visible in these forums. Only way to get a response is customer service and apparently that didn't work. Time to move onto another carrier. If you were charged then I would dispute it with your credit card company.

Good luck!

littleolme
Novice

Same thing happened to me... Tried purchasing a phone yesterday went all the way thru, did Affirm to pay for phone and nothing!  Chatted with customer service was told it was in draft status and to wait and give it time.   Just checked with Affirm and Affirm now shows nothing financed, when before it was starting waiting for the merchant visible to complete the offer.  Not a good start.... I think I'll stay with my old cell provider. 

cottonr1
Novice

Yes exact same thing is happening to me I have went through the same thing with chat support I was a sucker for total of 5 times keep putting in the order. Talked to my card company they said they seen the charge come in but not completed he said the company was called Visible lending Company not Visible Wireless. The last chat I had the guy typed finally he said he was elevating the case to his supervisor and I was to get a email from him this was last night late. It is now 12/29/2022 morning nothing. I think they have a problem with their Webb site and have no one to program it for them. But for now I am Done I have 5 chat transcripts files I want to send to someone in management and tell them their service sucks.