Payment when activating

Egorov242
Novice

Hi, I can't activate my sim card
I have a payment error
I have two cards
one bank of America definitely has money there and payments definitely work there
the second of Kazakhstan also has money there and it also works

9 REPLIES 9

RyanBlakeIT
Superuser
Superuser

@Egorov242 - Have you contacted your card company to see if they can tell why it was revoked?  They might be able to adjust a setting or provide you with some guidance that will allow it to go through when you try again.  Usually processing errors are caused by the issuing bank.  You might also want to try using PayPal and see if it will go through.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

I need a phone number to get paypal
my sim card is not activated due to payment problems

I requested information from my bank in Kazakhstan. this is a bank in another country, this may be a problem.

BUT the main card (payment does not work on it either) of the Bank of America, it should work out of the box. There are no restrictions on the map.
The only thing is my friend's card (he confirms the payment for me)
I haven't issued my card yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to use your friends phone number temporarily to get a PayPal account then once you get an account and set up payment and get you phone working you can change the phone number. Your friend will get the 2FA codes sent to him unless you can get them to send it by email, I can't remember if the email thing works with PayPal or not. 

One other thing to try is open an incognito tab and try that. If you are using the app to add a payment try using a laptop or desktop instead.

Paypal registered
added it as a payment method
after pressing the button activate
error persists

Anonymous
Not applicable

It sounds like you might have to get a hold of customer service and see if they can reset or fix your account. 

@Egorov242 - As @Anonymous mentioned, if you know PayPal works for other purchases, then you should be able to get in touch with Visible Customer Service with that information and they should be able to assist you.  However, if PayPal doesn't work when purchasing other items, I would suggest having your friend contact the card company to find out why it's being rejected.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.

i am getting payment error as well...tried 2 different cards AND paypal........VISIBLE  is being of little help....someone help?

i have tried 2 cards from 2 different banks AND paypal....keep getting error......What is  is up with this?   anyone out there have ideas?

Sommer
Novice

Ive had same probs for 3 day's. Customer service said they having problems with certain payments. I've tried 6 different payment options, still no good. I'm about to give up on transferring to visible!