Questions

raebridar0712
Novice

Why doesn't visible technical use this community platform for help with accounts, and stuff? This whole social media stuff for sending for screenshots is waste of time. Why don't they just use this, or make a ticket system for this kind of thing it is not that hard seriously get your stuff together.

8 REPLIES 8

Because this is a peer to peer forum that has no activity by Visible employees. Screenshots can't be sent in this forum and can only be sent through social media platforms such as Facebook. Try visiting Visible on Reddit, Visible employees and Visible care have a presence on that page.

No it can be not in the threads in private messages it can be. In fact I have talk to there care team already, and they thought that was a good idea to help us customers on the forum all you would have to do is send them a screen in the private messages.

raebridar0712
Novice

screenshot*

It may be a good idea but with the resources Visible has I don't see it happening. As I mentioned if you want a forum that has Visible customer service presence visit Visible's Reddit page. Their employees are on the page monitoring that all the time.

raebridar0712
Novice

Reddit is becoming too much like any other social media, and can security leaks. Not to mention there has been a billions of dollar lawsuit on Facebook for leaking out peoples information. Reddit will have the same issue, if not already.

raebridar0712
Novice

Can cause**

FYI, for editing you posts click the down arrow in the top right side of your comment and you can edit that way you don't have to post a correction.

The other thing is if you didn't know it already the same thing can happen here. Visible has already had at least one security breach since they started in '17 or '18. 

No company is perfect.