Why the difference in billing?

rileyvanhorn
Novice

I opened two accounts with Visible last year on a $15 a month promotion. We have been very happy with the service. The promotion has expired. My phone number's  (xxx-xxx-4963) billing has been raised to $30. My wife's phone number's billing (xxx-xxx-7030) received a message that says her account is only going up to $25 because the program she is on has only been raised to $25 and she was going to get that rate.  I signed up for service for both phones at the same time.  Why the rate difference? Can you be a pal and lower the 4963 phone to $25 a month?  Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

This is a peer to peer forum. we have no official contact with customer service. You need to use the chat feature with your account to discuss with Visible. You will get a bot Conni at first, just input live agent to be connected to a real person. You might ave to do it a few times.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

This is a peer to peer forum. we have no official contact with customer service. You need to use the chat feature with your account to discuss with Visible. You will get a bot Conni at first, just input live agent to be connected to a real person. You might ave to do it a few times.