Wifi calling not showing up on new phone

BenDas
Novice

I broke my old phone. I bought the same model phone, brand new, and put my sim in. It is all working except wifi calling is now showing up in the menu on my new phone. I when I got my original phone that feature didn't show up in the options until I activated the phone on visible. My theory is that because I didn't go through an activation process that feature wasn't enabled. I've tried visible support twice with no luck. They say to contact samsung, but I know it is not my phone. It's a brand new unlocked samsung phone. I can't find any way to activate my new phone so this feature is added. I have updated my phone, I tried switching to eSIM to see if it would help, but nope. I would really appreciate any help as my home has wifi, but a very weak cell signal. 

Thank you

Ben

1 REPLY 1

Not sure about Samsung but on my Motorola phone it is under settings/calls & SMS/wi-fi calling, it should show Visible, if I click on that it will pop up the next screen and let me toggle wi-fi calling on or off. You might need to add your address for emergency services but not sure if that is needed. Hope you get it figured out.