$20.00 off your first month, then join our party (72000 members) and pay 25 per month!!!

Erick919181
Novice
  • Unlimited data and hotspot, PLUS all of this, included. Unlimited 5G & 4G LTE data, talk & text. Unlimited Mobile Hotspot. Calling & texting to Canada & Mexico. WiFi calling on compatible devices. Bring your own number. Single line plan. No annual contract. Taxes & fees included. Scam Protection to block unwanted calls. Visible is powered by Verizon. Click https://www.visible.com/get/?3LQBCVG Simply sign up for service to receive $20.00 off your first month of wireless service by entering the coupon code 3LQBCVG at checkout. After just join our 69000+ member group to save $180/year and pay just $25/month by clicking https://visible.com/p/Reddit_Upvote Thanks for using my referral code and joining our party. Have a nice day.
2 REPLIES 2

Julia
Newbie III

Hi Erick - My husband is with a much smaller party. Can you give guidance on how to switch to your party? I don't see any replies here, so could you update your information at Visible to provide that support? He just became a Visible customer within the last week or two. The phone I wanted finally became available but I found that a new customer cannot choose the old Visible unlimited plan. New customers can only choose between the Visible for $30 (seems to be the same as the old plan; although an agent on chat noted that the new plans are on an upgraded Verizon network) or the Visible+ for $45; neither have an option to join a party for a discount.  Sincerely, Julia

Julia
Newbie III

Hi Erick - My husband is with a much smaller party. Can you give guidance on how to switch to your party? I don't see any replies here, so could you update your information at Visible to provide that support? He just became a Visible customer within the last week or two. The phone I wanted finally became available but I found that a new customer cannot choose the old Visible unlimited plan. New customers can only choose between the Visible for $30 (seems to be the same as the old plan; although an agent on chat noted that the new plans are on an upgraded Verizon network) or the Visible+ for $45; neither have an option to join a party for a discount.  Sincerely, Julia