๐Ÿ’ฐ $20 off your first bill. Code: 3PSQ8QH ๐Ÿ˜„

anzhie
Newbie III

1.     Hey, cool cats! If you haven't joined Visible yet, it's time! When you create your account, make sure to use the "Bring a Friend" referral code 3PSQ8QH. What's the scoop, you ask? You'll score a sweet $20 discount on your very first month โ€“ it's like finding a crisp twenty in your back pocket!  Just click on this link: https://www.visible.com/get/?3PSQ8QH

2.     Now, it's decision time, my friend. Dust off your trusty old phone or embrace the digital age with a shiny new gadget. Take your pick: the $25 Visible plan or go big with the $45 Visible+ package. Don't forget to enter the secret friend code: 3PSQ8QH, at checkout. Activate your phone with the advanced eSIM or a physical SIM card that Visible will ship to your doorstep for free, the very next day! Once everything lines up, you'll see a cool $20 discount applied to that first month's bill.

3.     Once your account is up and running, it's time to spread the word. Share your "Bring a Friend" code, and when your code is used to set up a new account, both you and your buddy will enjoy a nifty $20 discount on the next month's bill. You can stack up to 12 of these monthly $20 perks at any time. 

Please let me know if you use my link, so I can personally thank you ๐Ÿ’ƒ

0 REPLIES 0