Pixel 8a Promo

namyot11
Newbie II

Can the Pixel 8a $240 savings offer be combined with the annual plan savings?

1 REPLY 1

axolotl
Novice

I'm almost certain you cannot. If I walk through the process of adding the phone and the annual Visible+ plan to my shopping bag as if I am going to purchase them, the final screen tells me that I will need to pay the full $395 for the annual Visible+ plan when I activate my service. The terms for the $240 Google Pixel 8a offer mention "monthly service" and "monthly service credit".

If I add the phone and the monthly Visible+ plan to my shopping bag, the final screen deducts the $10 monthly credit for the Google Pixel 8a offer from the $45 monthly Visible+ cost. 

You can save $20 off either the first month of a Visible/Visible+ monthly plan or off the total cost of a Visible/Visible+ annual plan by using a bring-a-friend referral code. My code is 3NN66VL if you are interested. This code will work with the Google Pixel 8a offer.

You *might* be able to save an additional $20/month on the monthly Visible+ plan with the Google Pixel 8a offer if you have people sign up with your referral code (you will receive it after you activate your service). Each person who signs up with your referral code earns you $20 off one month of service (only one can be applied each month), but it's possible that you may not be permitted to use both the Google Pixel 8a offer and referrals. The terms all say that sometimes multiple offers cannot be combined, but they do not reference referral codes specifically and there is no way to test it in the shopping bag. Customer service should be able to tell you if you can apply both. You can chat with them on the Visible website. So far, I have found them to be able to answer questions quickly and accurately.