TIRED OF YOUR OVERPRICED PHONE BILL YET? HOW DOES $10/MONTH SOUND? HERE’S HOW

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

Joining is super easy; just follow these steps:

1. Choose the Visible $30/month unlimited 5G & 4G LTE plan or the Visible+ with 5G Ultra Wideband $45/month plan.  To learn what plan best meets your needs, visit https://www.visible.com/plans/
  2. GET $20 Off 1st MONTH by going to https://www.visible.com/get/36psp3, Sign up for service and enter the coupon code 36psp3 at checkout. They'll overnight you a SIM card, or if you’re like me and don’t like waiting, you can sign up for an eSIM to start service today. (Check your phone’s compatibility with eSIM.) 
  3. Want an even better deal? PAY JUST $10/MONTH for the Visible plan or JUST $25/MONTH for the Visible+ with 5G Ultra Wideband plan (for up to a year) when you help others switch! You and a friend get a $20 credit for one month of unlimited service reducing your cost to as little as $10 when they use your referral code.
  4. For current Visible Unlimited members, wanting to join a large stable party to remain on that plan, click https://www.visible.com/p/Ollanketo and join our 4500+member group to lock in $25/month.  Thank you.

Have questions? Feel free to DM me.

Thanks and have a great day.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.
5 REPLIES 5

tpinkt
Learner

Hi. Thx for this information.

now, to be CLEAR: an existing member can stay on their current plan with a big party (like above described) and keep that rate forever without having to switch to a new plan?

thx

An existing member can stay on the current plan, remain in a big party like ours and keep that rate.  But I doubt it would be forever.  I've heard Visible may sunset the original Visible Unlimited plan at some point.  Then those customers would be forced to choose another plan.  However, when that might actually happen is pure speculation.  The switch to the new plans requires replacing your current SIM to fully take advantage of the new network features.  Thanks for the question and have a great day.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

tpinkt
Learner

Thx..

seems the answer to this is different depending on the day, etc..:).. After reading about some people having a nightmare switching to new plan, losing network, only getting part of it, waiting hours for support chat,etc…, I’m extremely hesitant and in no rush to do the switch.. I probably would have if not for these horrible stories..

Thanks for asking.  My answer is simply my opinion.  I do not work for Visible so I do not have any inside information.  I do understand your reluctance to switch to the new plans.  In reality, just a fraction of our Party Pay group have switched.  Have a good day.

Of course:).. thank YOU:)…