cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Samsung Galaxy S21 IMEI not found...anyone have an IMEI I can borrow?

wdtrap
Novice

The compatibility check on Visible's site cannot determine if my unlocked 5G Samsung Galaxy S21 (SM-G991U1) is compatible. Chatting with someone from support, they confirmed that my phone is compatible, but that the IMEI is not being found for some reason.

The alternative they suggested was to find a Visible member who has an IMEI I can use for the compatibility check so I can clear that step in the ordering process. Does anyone have an IMEI they can share with me so I can get signed up?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MVNOResearch
Visible Employee

I'll give you a little trick you can use... just tell the system you have a new-ish iPhone (iPhones don't need an IMEI) and the system will send you the SIM in the mail and then you can see if works.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MVNOResearch
Visible Employee

I'll give you a little trick you can use... just tell the system you have a new-ish iPhone (iPhones don't need an IMEI) and the system will send you the SIM in the mail and then you can see if works.  

View solution in original post

As @baturro asked, will that iPhone SIM work with my Samsung Android phone? It's a sweet little workaround if it does.

Yep it will work provided the phone is compatible

baturro
Novice III

A sim meant for a iPhone will work in an android phone?

yep it will work provided your phone is compatible