Dear moderators, time for some rules about cross posting and SPAMing the boards with offer codes

beav
Superuser
Superuser

If I keep visiting, and the same poster is sharing their referral code across multiple boards here, every few hours, it is time to reign this activity in.

No one should have to wade through multiple messages from the same poster, over a couple of hours.

Please clean the boards up. Thanks

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.
5 REPLIES 5

John_3_16
Intermediate

$25 every month is guaranteed. Join us if you're still looking for a Party Pay group...We now have 110 members

https://visible.com/p/SEANandONI https://www.visible.com/get/zJMWG it has all the info you need to know about joining Visible. Youโ€™ll get your first month of service for only $5! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm in your party pay group, and I was wondering if it was going to close? I know Visible has grandfathered the party pay members, but I wasn't sure if people were leaving the group. If you know anything, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

SaveBigFamily
Novice III

beav i back you up on this. The person knows who they are and clearly has no life, believes they are holy(someone else in disguise), and tries too hard to get $5 monthly payment on their bill with referrals. ""Moderator allow members to only post a new conversation once a Day will fix this"

Thank you! I would like these boards to be a resource, not a SPAM filled waste of time. Though I do like the SPAM in the tin cans, yum.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

I have found that if you click the little circle with the down arrow in the upper right of any message, you can select Report Inappropriate Content.  This has gotten a pretty quick response from Visible in the past when I have reported inappropriate posts.