Ending the free trial

bpadg328
Novice II

Hey! So I'm looking to switch over, but I'm going to do the free trial first. If Visible doesn't end up working for my location, is it difficult to switch back over to my previous carrier? I know I have to get a new phone number for the trial, so I want to make sure that it isn't going to mess up my current phone if I do have to go back and forth.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You don't actually switch to Visible for the trial, you get a new number and you use that for the 15 day trial. This should have no effect on you current carrier as long as you don't cancel that service with that carrier during this free trial period. You only need to switch to the eSIM for Visible if it doesn't work for you then switch back to your other SIM at any time.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

Don't port your number for the free trial, use a number Visible provides. If you are happy with the service port your number when the trial ends.

bpadg328
Novice II

I understand that, but if visible doesn't work for me, is it difficult to go back to my former carrier?

rjniles
Superuser
Superuser

Don't port your number until you are sure it is a good fit. It is very easy to port away from Visible using the Visible app to get a port out code.

You don't actually switch to Visible for the trial, you get a new number and you use that for the 15 day trial. This should have no effect on you current carrier as long as you don't cancel that service with that carrier during this free trial period. You only need to switch to the eSIM for Visible if it doesn't work for you then switch back to your other SIM at any time.

Ohhh okay! That's the part I was missing! Thank you!