Higher than normal call volumes?

Cems
Novice

No matter what day of the week or hour of the day I try to chat in visible help line it says "We're currently experiencing higher than normal Care volume, and your wait time might be longer than usual. Thanks for your patience."

can you legally say it's higher than normal if it's always higher than normal?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently had to use chat and it took 45 minutes. Last time I had to use it was last year a couple times and wait times were only around 20 minutes. Most are reporting anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours but sounds like the average is around an hour. One member did say he waited for 12 hours but think he just fell asleep and lost his place when it came up. So, you could legally say wait times are longer than usual if I had to compare it to last year provided 20 minutes average was the norm.

If you want to talk longer wait times try direct messaging them on Twitter or Facebook, on Facebook it says they usually respond within 24 hours. I messaged them a couple weeks ago and it took 5 days to get a response, but not sure if it had anything to do with me bad mouthing them on Twitter on both there Visible and Visiblecare pages.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a scam that I have been on for 15 months now. The plan is a good one, I did research last year and to even get anywhere close to this plan it would run me around $90 a month. The two bad things about it are the customer service is horrid and at times my connection speed is slow due to being deprioritized. The reason it is a cheap plan is they don't have an 800 customer service number and it is all done by chat and DM's on Twitter and Facebook if you are lucky enough to get an answer from those two sites.

FYI, Visible is owned by Verizon. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently had to use chat and it took 45 minutes. Last time I had to use it was last year a couple times and wait times were only around 20 minutes. Most are reporting anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours but sounds like the average is around an hour. One member did say he waited for 12 hours but think he just fell asleep and lost his place when it came up. So, you could legally say wait times are longer than usual if I had to compare it to last year provided 20 minutes average was the norm.

If you want to talk longer wait times try direct messaging them on Twitter or Facebook, on Facebook it says they usually respond within 24 hours. I messaged them a couple weeks ago and it took 5 days to get a response, but not sure if it had anything to do with me bad mouthing them on Twitter on both there Visible and Visiblecare pages.

ELM
Novice II

Iโ€™m starting to think this carrier is just a big scam. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a scam that I have been on for 15 months now. The plan is a good one, I did research last year and to even get anywhere close to this plan it would run me around $90 a month. The two bad things about it are the customer service is horrid and at times my connection speed is slow due to being deprioritized. The reason it is a cheap plan is they don't have an 800 customer service number and it is all done by chat and DM's on Twitter and Facebook if you are lucky enough to get an answer from those two sites.

FYI, Visible is owned by Verizon. 

gooogleh8r
Novice

I am SOOOOOO! tired of trying to resolve any issue that might arise over a chat window!

Most of the time I can guarantee you, it would take less time on a voice call to resolve a problem than it does to type and type and type out problem/solution. Such an ineffective method of support (if you can really call it that!)

So far I have waited to chat with someone for at least 1 hour, and I am number 33 in line to be served, its currently 11 Am here in colorado springs! It would be awesome if I can wait the entire time to get help but I don't think that will happen. 

phoneman2021
Superuser
Superuser

In fairness this is not Visibles fault. They are very clear it is chat only support.