Voicemail working, but not visual. Google Pixel 5a

SomebodyInGNV
Novice II

I have a Visible physical SIM in a made-for-Fi Pixel 5a. The only difference between it and the made-for-Verizon/Visible is that the V version supports mmWave 5g while the Fi version is sub-6 only.

I have a Fi eSIM and was using it for voice/text and Visible for data. I moved my phone number to Visible (it was a random assignment) and now use Visible for all services.

Visual voicemail works as expected on Fi. Voicemail initially didn't work at all on Visible but the chat tech reset something. Now I get voicemail but voice, only. Should I expect to get transcribed messages for Visible calls as I do for Fi calls?

2 REPLIES 2

LS-VisibleMod
Intermediate

Hi there! Iโ€™m sorry to hear youโ€™re having trouble with the Visual Voicemail feature. Our Care team will able to help you with a solution to this issue. Please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. -LS

I don't use Twitter or FB.

Should I expect to see VM transcriptions in the Google Phone app? If not, it's working as designed because I do get notice of VMs and can replay the recording in the phone app.