Account Setup problem

dp1947
Novice
I created my account and entered my IMEI. Says my phone has eSIM so I selected that. Picked the plan and put it I'm my cart. Then I realized the phone has an IMEI for the eSim. I deleted the shopping cart plan. Now I can't sign up.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

While waiting on chat, I signed up on a different account and it worked.  In the process I nocied my new phone had an e-sim with no service. I suspect that was attempt #1. 

I probably could have deleted that and the original account may have worked. Who knows?

All working now, but not a seamless process.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe contact customer service through chat, wait time will take a while. Try again tomorrow and see if the account resets if not you could try signing up for a different account if it will let you. If you were able to put a plan in your cart your IMEI must have checked out since you should have had to enter it to see if your phone is compatible with the new plans.

While waiting on chat, I signed up on a different account and it worked.  In the process I nocied my new phone had an e-sim with no service. I suspect that was attempt #1. 

I probably could have deleted that and the original account may have worked. Who knows?

All working now, but not a seamless process.

patchesmdp69
Novice

My Facebook account is now linked to another woman's account and shows up as Mary or as a man named Reggie Lawrence.  It doesn't recognize me