Address Issue

jdou71
Novice

Trying to setup my shipping and billing address which is saying is invalid. This is a valid address with USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. with no issues. After reaching out to Customer Service on numerous occasions, they arent willing to help. The instructions I've been given is ship it to another address and then I asked about the billing address not matching as its tied to my payment method. 

Can someone please help me and advise me on how to fix?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

You mentioned your instructions were to send it to a different address. When you were trying to set up your shipping and billing addresses did they match? If use a P.O. box for billing and your home address for shipping then it might error out since they don't match but not sure. If you already tried customer service then not sure what to suggest. Maybe another member has run into this and can answer what resolved it for them. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Were you able to find a solution for this? I am having the same issue and I see online that others are too. 

Celonights
Novice

I am also having this issue... And I found online that it's been a common issue. Were you able to find a fix? Or was visible finally able to solve this common issue?