Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

CREDIT BALANCE

I have a Credit Balance of $90 on my account. It says it can be used for later months balance, but it also seems that it's the amount I saved since I'm on the $45 plan with a promotion that makes it $30. I'm just trying to understand what the credit ...

Upgrade Network

Hello I am visible customer and upgraded my sim and network as per your instruction. Same needs be updated for my wife too, but she is out of country and not able to login into her as while 2 factor authentication she is not receiving security code.N...

Loss of Signal and Slow Data Speeds

I decided to go with Visible since they are on Verizon. I am in the Hampton Roads area and we have Verizon towers everywhere. I purchased a new Samsung 5G phone from Visible. I was having problems with dropped calls, SMS messaging not working and sig...

KenR by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving error message when sending text

With every text I send I receive the error message "currently unable to send your message. Message will be sent when network is available " howecet the message is sent. It doesn't matter if this is a new conversation or a reply to an ongoing conversa...

KarlaW by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos