Cannot connect to website, persistent 502 server down error

jjk47
Novice

Cannot connect to visible.com website, and app on phone also has server error.  Is something going on today (7/13/2024)?  

8 REPLIES 8

johnnylit
Novice

I'm having the same issue, and apparently this is Visible acting like a jealous teenager—you're being blocked via IP and cookies. You can try clearing cookies and/or using a different internet connection, but it's unlikely you'll be able to actually log in. I tried and received a message saying "There's been an issue with your account, contact Support"—which I would do if I could ACTUALLY LOG INTO THE WEBSITE. 🙄

I have zero understanding as to WHY Visible does this, but it is incredibly unprofessional and I'm just beside myself that a business would conduct itself like this.

You don't need to sign into your account to chat. Go to visible.com and click the help tab and click the little blue box in the bottom righthand side of the page. Chat may ask you to log in but you don't need to. Type agent to get by the chatbot.

Cannot even get to the website - when I try, get to this page: 

Error: Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.
Please try again in 30 seconds.

So there's no way to get to the chat.  Apparently others  are receiving this error message as well.

No issue.  I just tried.  Hear is a direct link to the site again.

https://www.visible.com

if my answer helped you please mark it as a solution.  Thanks.

Tried again.  Received the same error: 

Error: Server Error

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

Was finally able to connect to visible.com via my employer's Citrix application (basically connecting to an offsite virtual computer through a secure connection).  Still not able to connect via my own 2 computers (tried 3 different browsers on each, deleted history + cookies) or my phone (deleted and reinstalled app).  So weird.

Was your laptop and other devices connected to the same network. It could be that your network has some VPN and that VPN IP is flagged somehow. Or if you don't have VPN then somehow your IP is flagged.

Through Citrix you will have a new IP that's why you are able to access the site.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

I see you got through to them another way. You could always message them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or on the support page on Reddit.