Connectivity Issue

MinnieMe
Novice

My husband and I have separate Visible accounts and separate laptops. We've been able to connect to each of our accounts using hot spots without any problems until this morning. My husband isn't able to connect his laptop using his Visible hotspot but can connect it using my Visible hotspot. I'm able to connect my laptop to his Visible hotspot without any problems, as well as, my own. 

Things we have tried are restarting his phone and computer, forgetting the connection on his computer, setting up a new hot spot on his phone, reset network adapters on his computer and I don't remember what else we may have tried.

Before this morning he used his hotspot to stream through the TV last night. Anyone know what might fix this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MinnieMe
Novice

I found the issue after spending hours racking my pea brain. His computer was on the blacklist on his phone. We have no idea how it got on there, but at least it is fixed now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MinnieMe
Novice

I found the issue after spending hours racking my pea brain. His computer was on the blacklist on his phone. We have no idea how it got on there, but at least it is fixed now.

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Could you share with us, how you found out. The steps, pitfalls etc. This may be a learning for the community. I m interested to know 

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

mswhitaker
Novice

I am having terrible network connectivity issues with my phone. I have an I-phone SE, and whenever I get outside of a WiFi network, it tells me that I have no internet connection, so my phone is not connecting to the internet for some reason. Any ideas?