Lackluster service

shsa0501
Novice

Ported my number from US Mobile to Visible in order to make use of the Watch plan. The Watch never worked (never activated) and even after 2 tickets it never resolved. Multiple chat agents told multiple times that the issue will be resolved within 4 hours. They just forgot to mention what planets hours as the resolution (that also did not work) came literally after 2 weeks !  Multiple dropped calls, esim changes, network resets and call quality was poor at best. Today suddenly phone started sending callers to Voicemail after one ring. Chatted with an agent and they managed to loose my number and assign me a random number!!! How can anyone in their right mind have a vetted QC'd system where unless someone expressly was porting a number, can just randomly loose my number and assign me a new number and the response has been abysmal at best. We are sorry. Let me create a ticket for it is the best case scenario !!! Really ? In todays day and age where my cell number is tied to 2FA, is the only source of communication including 911 and emergency communication, how is a carrier allowed to just loose one's number ? This is not what I expected from a Verizon branded carrier even if it was a no frills provider ! At this moment just venting as there is literally nothing anyone can do it seems besides just wait !!    

1 REPLY 1

That's really unacceptable this is crazy, the agent could really make you lose your number!!! I hope visible will fix all these issues. they still provide unlimited data for affordable price which is a great value, at this time I trust US Mobile because such a thing will never happen with them.