MMS/SMS to Email not working

lacakid
Novice III

So I have had visible since December 2020 it's okk have it so I don't have to worry about the data..

So the issue, can't send SMS/MMS to email since April 2021... When I get to Tier 2 or 3 they just tell me some BS about it not being a supported feature and the phuked thing is it worked for 5 months prior!! so not supported feature my a$$...  Not a happy visible customer.. I have NEVER known Cell companies to remove features without alerting the general masses.  This just Verizon spinning off another cheaper Verizon (Corporate Address is the same as Verizons) so it should work the same!

At least for these cheap features that cost them nothing and by the way EMAIL ->> SMS works fine!

10 REPLIES 10

devin37354
Intermediate III

How have you been in contact with Visible? Have you tried twitter yet? If so, ask them to escalate it to ERT and see if they can help you out

I would think that should be available on here to do? NO WAY, not going to download 3rd party apps to communicate with a company just to appease themI pay for this forum and for proper tech support!  The forum HERE is for this! Exactly VISIBLE CS and Tech Support should be reading this here!

No offense but why do they have it if they aint gonna read it! LOL Toooooooooooo Funny! but thanks for the advice!

lacakid
Novice III

HEy DEvin I don't use Twitter I use the forum they should be replying here within 24 hours clearly they don't give a rats a$s to help people I was on the phone and chat for several hours as well pretty useless, friendly but useless people so far... If they dont care $crew them! is all I have to say 🙂 🙂 🙂

lacakid
Novice III

..........and thanks for responding to me 🙂 Much appreciated......

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there! I’m sorry to hear you’re having a frustrating experience with your text messages. The steps below should allow you to send your SMS/MMS as an email.

1. Open your texting app on your phone.
2. In the recipient field, enter an email address where you would normally type in a phone number.
3. Write your message as normal and send it. Your message should automatically be converted into an email.

If you're still experiencing issues, then I'd recommend contacting the Visible Care Team for further assistance. Please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook.

TJ,

Dont want facebook or Twitter, I'm on a forum on Visible should be reading this HERE! I have already spent time like 4 hours on chat and the phone and they tell me they no longer offer this feature which is BS because others have it and use it!  So I do NOT think visible is as good as they "pretend" to be but that's just my opinion!

I want an answer not excuses from them... So no I shouldn't have to be [tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook] not at all dude!  I'm posting here this is a forum this is what it is for!

Me's thinks I have been on this planet a lot longer then you LOL

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again!

I definitely understand how frustrating this is, but the Care Team are the only ones that can assist with this issue. Since troubleshooting is going to require that your account to be accessed or affect your SIM and network elements this would need to be done via chat. I recommend reaching out to them through your preferred chat method on the website or by using Facebook and Twitter.

This is still an issue.  Spent hours with visible customer service team and still cant reply to texts that come from doctor's offices etc.  A huge pain!

lacakid
Novice III

I totally believe they’ve done nothing about it it doesn’t seem like visible even cares they want to totally deny that they’re part of Verizon even though they’re completely Owned by Verizon and have the same physical street address as Verizon which means they are Verizon! It doesn’t mean we can expect the same good service that we get from Verizon but at least they should have the same functionality for the same price even though that we’re not paying the exact same price we should still get the functionality that Verizon customers get

lighthouse7891
Novice II

MMS not working can't receive them but can send them