MY SERVICE STOPPED WORKING AFTER I UPGRADED TO VISIBLE+

lattesubway
Novice
  1. I GET NO SERVICE AT ALL NOW (IT ONLY SAYS SOS). I JUST UPGRADED SO WHAT DO I DO
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So I use an Apple iPhone 11 Pro and I had deleted the eSIM (because I toggle between two numbers between two carriers). I had to wait seriously 3.5 hours to finally get a person to chat with me because I was number 48 in the queue, but my service representative was very, very kind and helpful and reconfigured my e-sim and got it all handled right away. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Ever since my upgrade to Visible+ I am not experiencing any better coverage or 5G at all. I haven't seen 5G a single time. What is up with this? Might have to downgrade or find another service because I think the company (who i once told everyone and their brother's mother to get) is really lacking and not performing for whatever reason right now. I have never dealt with so many problems until recently. Maybe they are growing faster than they can handle? IDK. Still like their prices but CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT

However, the next day (after upgrading) I lost service again and had to go in and adjust the cellular services again. So not sure why it keeps losing its configuration. But I didn't delete any e-sim this time.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

What was your previous Visible service? If it wasnโ€™t the new $30 plan, did you install a new SIM or eSIM?

If you installed a new SIM or eSIM, have you reset your phones network settings? On Droids you may need to edit the APN.

So I use an Apple iPhone 11 Pro and I had deleted the eSIM (because I toggle between two numbers between two carriers). I had to wait seriously 3.5 hours to finally get a person to chat with me because I was number 48 in the queue, but my service representative was very, very kind and helpful and reconfigured my e-sim and got it all handled right away. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Ever since my upgrade to Visible+ I am not experiencing any better coverage or 5G at all. I haven't seen 5G a single time. What is up with this? Might have to downgrade or find another service because I think the company (who i once told everyone and their brother's mother to get) is really lacking and not performing for whatever reason right now. I have never dealt with so many problems until recently. Maybe they are growing faster than they can handle? IDK. Still like their prices but CUSTOMER SERVICE CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT

However, the next day (after upgrading) I lost service again and had to go in and adjust the cellular services again. So not sure why it keeps losing its configuration. But I didn't delete any e-sim this time.

iphone 11 does not have 5g

iphone 11 is not 5g compatible 

Jesuskid76
Novice III

I recently was told I had to upgrade to the $30 plan as I was still on the $25 party pay plan. Once I did my phone started going to SOS about 20 times a day and they are still working on the issue. It just went to a constant SOS today. I have no idea whatโ€™s going on but I wish I had never been forced to change anything! Itโ€™s so frustrating and I may have to switch to a different wireless provider because of this. I hate that because I love the prices on here but not worth it if I canโ€™t have a service.