New Customer

RonSwansong
Novice

Sorry if this has been asked before but couldn't find anything in the search. I just activated my visible service and ported over my old number to replace the temp one that was made when I signed up. When I created the temp one and activated the eSIM it created a dual SIM on my iPhone 12. Now I have a "primary" (which is my old number on verizon) and a "personal" (the temp number on visible". I have already restarted my phone and both eSIMs are still showing up. I don't want to delete either one just yet because I'm not sure which one is which at this point since my old number was ported over. I can't get a hold of CS, which seems to be the usual from what I have read so far. 

Also, I saw it said they would cancel my verizon service for me. Is that true or do I need to contact verizon? My wife will still be on verizon until I can test out whether visible is worth it so I just want to make sure they don't cancel both of our lines. 

2 REPLIES 2

pstim002
Novice II

The primary should be your old line. I would click on the secondary line and see what carrier it says to confirm. Anytime that I have added a new sim it defaults to secondary and not primary. 

GreenSub
Superuser
Superuser

You should be able to disable either SIM for testing, then label them correctly.

Visible canceled my Verizon account without issue.