Poor reception inside house

LowCountry
Novice

I only get 1 or 2 bars on my IPhone 12 inside my house.

Is it possible to get a cell phone booster?

4 REPLIES 4

GL-VisibleMod
Novice II

Hey there! Thanks for raising this concern. 

At this time, cell signal boosters/network extenders/etc. are not compatible with Visible. However, we're always looking for ways to bring you the best services and the most features possible, so stay tuned for further updates. -GL

I have the same problem, only two bars inside house on iphone SE, so laptop connected to hotspot is very slow, when working at all. I've had to chat with someone every day to get them to somehow make it work "on their end" ...  I was hoping a booster of some sort would help. Does Visible have any suggestions? Or should I return the new very expensive iphone I just bought from Visible, before the 15 days runs out? New customer

davesmiscacct
Novice II

I recently just left visible unfortunately after several years with them due to poor signal in the area in and around my house, big 10+block dead zone. I had verizon before I switched and it was fine at first, but after a change with the their towers or something, all visible AND verizon customers (same cell towers, I know) had issues in the area. My mom had verizon still and I was able to get a signal booster that worked off signal and wifi through the verizon account for free. It worked great in my house as long as the wifi (spectrum-poor service) stayed up. Unfortunately my mom left verizon and the signal booster no longer worked. But was great till then. I would even pay a little more if visible offered a cell booster like that, but right now they don't. Good luck

jsmbythebay
Novice

The Visible cell/sms service at my home is practically  non-existent and I am going to have to leave Visible unless something changes.  The phone shows lots of bars but I can't complete a call.  Supposedly Visible uses Verizon towers, but, my wife has Verizon and she has great service - we have tested this a lot and Visible does NOT have the same service as a Verizon device does!