Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Launching Today: Annual Plan

Hey Visible community! We want to continue to give our members more options to pay for their service how they’d like, which is why we are launching our new Annual Plan option. To learn more about our new Annual Plan, keep reading! Plan Prices & Detai...

International Roaming in Spain

We will be in Spain traveling for the summer of 2024. Is there an International plan available similar to what Verizon offers to be able to make calls and send texts to the USA and receive calls and texts from the USA?

Tcottom by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restoring eSIM after changing the phone

How can I restoring my Visible eSIM back on my new phone? I have a cellular connection issue on my old phone , Now that i have a new phone and i don't remember my password to my visible account.I am an existing customer.

Temi by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trade in estimates

I have a iPhone with 1 hairline cracked camera lens, it doesn't affect camera or the pictures, thats how small the crack is, with no other damages what so ever, which one of boxes of option would Visible say I need to check mark for trade in value es...

Mario by Novice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Affirm option no showing for payment

I was approved for purchase up to $4500.00 from Affirm to be used at Visible. Every time I order the phone, and go to the "What is Your Preferred Method of Payment" page I only see options for Credit Card, PayPal, Venmo nothing showing for Affirm. I ...

kelm64 by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos