Promo code CHAMP problem

Hjflake
Novice
  • I am a new customer. I signed up and put in the promo code CHAMP for the $25 plan to make it $20. Well it did not give me the discount. More frustrating is that it had me enter it and it didn't say that it would or would not work.  Then it asked for the refer a friend code.  I entered that,  I didn't know that it should not be entered when I used this code (I just read that and found that out a few minutes ago which was a while after i checked out). Why did it ask for that code when it can't be used with the CHAMP  promo code? Why? That is super frustrating.  Well in the end it didn't say that either promo code would or would not work it just contined along with the check out process.  No indication of it working or not so I could only assume that because it continued on that I would be given the CHAMP discount.  So I checked out and paid and switched my service,  believing it must be giving me the discount because it had accepted the promo code and had indicated no problems. 

Well not so. No discount. Charged me $25, when it was suppose to be $20. 

What is wrong???? I'm ready to go back to my old carrier.  

4 REPLIES 4

This is a peer to peer forum and not customer service. Only thing I can suggest is if you entered the code and it didn't accept it you can contact customer service and ask them to add it. I don't think they will give you a $5 credit for this first month if you have already been charged, you could ask and see.

Besides the referral not being able to stack you also can't get Visible services free in any given month if that is what your intentions were, they have a minimum charge of $5 per month to cover taxes and fees. If you do get the discount applied at $20 a month and down the road you refer people and accrue referral credits they will apply first on the base plan and your CHAMP credits roll over to the next month. If you get the plus plan and accrue credits they will apply in the same month after the first month of service.

whats the number to customer service

There is no phone number. Customer service is all done by chat with them, you can also DM them on their social media platforms, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or X as it is now called, they can also be message on their support page on Reddit.

You could possibly ask for a call back on chat but I wouldn't expect them to do that, they reserve that for bigger issues.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use the Chat option at https://www.visible.com/help (look for the icon the bottom right).