Re: Samsung Galaxy S10

ShadyAtBest
Novice

Post Subject: Re: Samsung Galaxy S10

Post Body:

What year is this? How or why wouldn't a flagship model of any manufacturer not work on visible? I have had a galaxy s9+on visible for the past 2 years. I recently have been testing out phones and have successfully used a galaxy s20 and s21 on visible. Also i have used i phone x, 11  and 12. But i just bought a galaxy s10+ from Samsung and it does not work on visible. i want a technical answer,  not just the lame "this phone isn't supported on our network." 

Why? Why isn't it supported. Why do older and newer phones work? 

Now i have found info on reddit that says to change the apn and it will work.

I will try it but i don't like it. I want this phone to be dependable everywhere. I don't want to have to hack the phone to make it work. 

Some real answers from the tech department would be nice. Is it the phone or the network?

2 REPLIES 2

beav
Superuser
Superuser

You will get no answers from techs here. You can contact tech support via chat or on social media.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

gbsboyvisible
Novice

they WILL work. . .

my s10    sm-g973u works. . .any s10 will work . . .just not very well!!!!

long boot time -ETERNITY 25 mins & do NOT download any software updates from samsung using the visible sim, revert to oem carrier sim for ANY samsung updates otherwise your fone will network lock back to oem carrier & never again function properly even after factory reset and visible customer care is useless to utilize for any tech. support