bring phone

rcarleton
Novice

I'm interested in switching from Verizon to Visible.  I am still making monthly payments for the phone under my Verizon plan.  I can not get an answer as to how this scenario would be handled if I should choose to switch to Visible.

2 REPLIES 2

VisiblyPresent
Intermediate III

While it's Visible by Verizon, they are separate business entities. You'd need to pay off the phone from Verizon as well as any early termination fees if under contract.  You'd need to ensure the phone is unlocked before switching to Visible. As a budget carrier, Visible currently doesn't offer payoffs of existing phones or early termination fees.  Best to check with Verizon to see what will be required before switching and porting the phone number but pretty sure it's the same as for any other carrier you'd like to switch to.

Exactly, will need to pay off the phone fully before it becomes unlocked and available for porting.

Ryan Blake - Information Technology Leadership Professional | Superusers are not employees of Visible, but are users just like you.
If someone's post (including mine) solves your issue, please consider marking it as a solution to help others quickly locate solutions.