Redemption code for portable speaker

Ugh
Novice II

I received an email today about one of my two free promos (I already received the $150 gift card) for 3 months of service after buying a new device, but the email was basically blank and didn’t provide a promo code to redeem for the portable speaker and the app asks for that code sent via email. Please help. I have tried multiple times today to chat, but they keep getting disconnected and I can’t reach anyone. It is extremely frustrating that there is not an 800# to call! And now I am being told this message can’t be posted due to “post flooding”?!?! This is ridiculous and very disappointing. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks. Until this morning, the redemption code was not listed with the offer in the app (although the code for the gift card was). But the code for the speaker is there now and I’ve used it. Hopefully I actually receive the speakers. I did not get  an email (as promised by “Andy” in the chat last night) to let me know the issue was resolved/how, but at it seems to be now—knock on wood. Seems like a lot of hoops to jump through/time taken for something they offered to give me from the get-go as an incentive to buy an $1100 phone and use it with their service… 😕

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Try opening the email in the browser or use a different email app like Samsung email because sometimes Gmail blocks contents in the email 

Thanks. I finally got through the chat (after nearly an hour) and they said it was sone sort of bug that they will fix and get back to me within 4 hours. I received one email totally fine, but the the second one had a subject line of “You got it. (Your .)” (the first one had my $150 gift card in the parentheses). It was fairly obvious that it was a template/form email that just wasn’t filled in with the applicable promo gift or redemption code in the still-blank spots. Hopefully they’ll fix it soon!

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

Try to open the visible app and you can see the code to redeem under the section "Your promotional offers"

P.S: Please mark this as solution if it helped you.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

Thanks. Until this morning, the redemption code was not listed with the offer in the app (although the code for the gift card was). But the code for the speaker is there now and I’ve used it. Hopefully I actually receive the speakers. I did not get  an email (as promised by “Andy” in the chat last night) to let me know the issue was resolved/how, but at it seems to be now—knock on wood. Seems like a lot of hoops to jump through/time taken for something they offered to give me from the get-go as an incentive to buy an $1100 phone and use it with their service… 😕