Samsung Compatibility

Barrycuda
Novice

I am looking at purchasing a reconditioned Galaxy phone (S20 or S21) and am trying to find out which models are compatible. Can anyone help me with this? Visible is no help at all.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

You would need to get the IMEI number before purchasing if that is possible to know whether it is compatible or not. Visible may have sold that model in the past but that doesn't mean it will pass the compatibility checker. Chance are it will work if it is unlocked but if you buy it, it doesn't pass the checker I believe it is consider an unapproved device. If that is the case and you are able to get it to work but if you have issues with service I was told by customer service I would not get help from them using an unapproved device.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

You would need to get the IMEI number before purchasing if that is possible to know whether it is compatible or not. Visible may have sold that model in the past but that doesn't mean it will pass the compatibility checker. Chance are it will work if it is unlocked but if you buy it, it doesn't pass the checker I believe it is consider an unapproved device. If that is the case and you are able to get it to work but if you have issues with service I was told by customer service I would not get help from them using an unapproved device.  

Barrycuda
Novice

Thanks for your reply