Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

How to contact

I’ve tried to do a live chat to have my questions answered and keeps telling me to type in a valid first name but it doesn’t work. Is there another way to contact this company?

twill by Novice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong promotion amount had been sent

I moved on to Visible end of Sep 2021, and converted through BYOD, $100 promotion. After posting three month service fee, I reached out to confirm that I'm qualified for $100 reward and had been told that I'll be getting email with details on retriev...

Imbkkim by Novice II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pixel 6 Problems

Pixel 6 purchased from Visible constantly drops calls. Had no such problem with Pixel 2 using Verizon from the same location. Appears to be and Android 12/Pixel 6 problem. Numerous complaints about this on various message boards etc. Would like to ex...

JMH by Novice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Urgent Service Issue

I am in urgent need from the Visible team getting my dad's service up and running. I attempted to activate his new phone (purchased from Visible) and provided SIM card. The account activated but the service did not connect properly. I have been chatt...