Visible App download

ruffinveal
Novice

Canโ€™t download Visible app to Compatible iphone6. Message says IOS 13.0 needed. Have IOS 12.5.6. No other updates available.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I had a similar issue and did a chat with customer service.  Since the iPhone 6 isn't 5G compatible, Visible simply activated my phone directly and I got service within minutes.  Hope this helps.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

VisibleRocks
Superuser
Superuser

I had a similar issue and did a chat with customer service.  Since the iPhone 6 isn't 5G compatible, Visible simply activated my phone directly and I got service within minutes.  Hope this helps.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.

Thanks for your response. The Visible chat session resolved the issue.

Glad it got worked out for you.

Visible does not rock. Other than the rock dead service."..ll

@Mpdcnva Your service experience is not the same as mine.  I have great 5G coverage in my area and on a recent speedtest have recorded 217 Mbps down and 80.4 Mbps up.  I'd say in my area, VisibleRocks.

pamiam
Novice

I am having the same issue with my husband's iphone 6. But, I can't get any customer service to chat or to respond via Facebook Messenger. This is terrible service. Do I just try to keep the chat box open indefinitely and at some point someone will respond?

pamiam
Novice

I am having the same issue with my husband's iphone6. The issue is I cannot get anyone from customer services. I have tried to Facebook message with no response (3 days ago). I have tried the chat box from the website, but keep getting the "we are experiencing higher than normal care volume" message. This is horrible customer service! Should I just try to keep refreshing the chat box page and how can that be done?

aloysiustudio
Novice

I have the same issue, Visible confirms my iphone 6 is compatible (with IMEI), but I can only install the older Visile app, which requires an update to open at all, but I simply can't do it because the newer app requires a newer OS that my iPhone simply can't update to. I tried to explain this situation to the customer service chat rep, over and over again, she (Sarah) was not helping at all. She keeps telling me I need to update my phone to the newer OS... I am very angry with Visible.

I have pretty good service with my visible but can not get a phone # to call just the  chat person who does not do a darn thing for me

Someone said you can activate it with another iphone then use the sim card in the iphone you want to use