Looking to see if anyone has had any similar issues.
I am trying to activate Wifi calling on my Google Pixel 3a. I had regular Verizon service before and the Wifi calling worked fine.
- I try to activate and after toggling on it's "working" for a while and then pops up "Unable to activate Wifi calling at this time. Please try again later."
- I have done this at home with bad service + good wifi, at my sister's house who also has Visible great service + good wifi connection, and any and every other place I've been lately, I've tried to activate it with no success.
- I put the SIM card in another phone - still failed.
- I put another Verizon SIM card in my phone - the wifi calling turned on like normal (promoted me to enter emergency address).
- There is no where for me to enter the emergency address as long as this is happening and it doesn't successfully activate the wifi calling.
- I've done a data reset. I've even done a factory reset.
I've tried EVERYTHING. Am thinking I need to go back to regular Verizon, which sucks. I also have a case open with the Visible care team, but it seems to be running in circles with them asking me to perform the same steps without any solutions. I understand they are doing the best they can.
Thanks for reading my book! Please help if you can!
Try cleaning the chache partition this usually solves problems follow these steps
First, turn your Google Pixel 3a off.
Then press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time to boot into Recovery Mode.
Navigate to the Recovery Mode menu using the volume buttons
Then use the power button to select Wipe Cache Partition.
Just wait for the system cache partition to clear.
Finally, select the Reboot option to return to normal device usage.
You could also download the app inspector from the Google play store in the app you could find system apps and you could go to settings to clear the chache and data https://play.google.com/store/search?q=app+inspector&c=apps&hl=en_US