activation problem ZTE Blade A7 Prime

bilbob
Novice

Attempted to activate.  Followed all the steps.  System>>About Phone>>SIM Status shows Network Verizon Wireless but Mobile network state:Disconnected.  Network>>Mobile network>>Mobile Data is ON but there is nothing under Access Point Names a nd there is no option to Add an APN.  Instead it says "Access Point Name settings are not available for this user".  In the status bar, I have 2-3 bars of signal, but no LTE tag.   Don't I need an APN to get connected on LTE?   Since I can't add APN manually, what do I do?  Spent a couple hours chatting with support and they escalated my ticket.  Anybody know what to do about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bilbob
Novice

Although I checked yesterday and it said there were no System Updates to load, I just checked for system updates again and there were updates to load.  Previously phone was on Android 9 build 10.  Today's update puts it on build 12 and my phone is working!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

bilbob
Novice

Although I checked yesterday and it said there were no System Updates to load, I just checked for system updates again and there were updates to load.  Previously phone was on Android 9 build 10.  Today's update puts it on build 12 and my phone is working!