unable to login in to my visible account

Limeyoknurse
Novice

My Visible bill is due,  when I try to access my account to pay it,  my account screen won't load,  I've tried on several different devices,  two phones, a desktop, and a laptop with 2 different internet providers, but my account seems to be broken,  and I have spent 20 hours this weekend waiting for help, only to have it escalated, then not receiving help from tier 2,  I need my phone for work and at this point, I KNOW they will cut my service for non-payment.  Does anyone have any ideas? 

9 REPLIES 9

fitzandthejett
Novice II

Same thing is happening to me and another member in my household. I chatted with agent and they escalated it. And by escalating it they thought I needed a password reset. Any ideas???

fitzandthejett
Novice II

Please tell me if you get the fix!

It’s been a week, no fix. 

Limeyoknurse
Novice

I’m so fed up with visible, I’m giving up and going back to my previous provider,  this service might save money, but the time spent getting help for them to NOT fix things, isn’t worth it.  

Were you ever able to pay your bill? Mine is now due and I can’t get in!

Steve259
Novice

I am having the same problem where I cannot access my account.  The “Something went wrong” error message comes up.  I am trying to get a port-out PIN. They keep telling me in chats that it’s been elevated to the high test level of triage, but nothing!  It has been a week now. All the responses on chat are always the same.  Not good customer service.  No idea how long this is going to take. 

stormavitch
Novice

I was having the same issue. I was using the edge browser. I tried using the firefox browser and was able to get to my account. I hope this helps! 

stormavitch
Novice

I had the same problem using edge browser, switched to the FireFox browser and was able to get to my account. Hope this helps.