First full year update

mb67
Novice II

It has been 1 year since my new Visible service started and I wanted to post an update. Everything is much better than my expectations. The service I receive exceeds that of AT&T and I live in a very secluded, wooded rural location in PA. I was concerned at first but reception is excellent. The Visible Midnight phone with the wireless charger is perfect. The hotspot service runs very well and is a surprising bonus. The bandwidth is sufficient for me to work remotely at home without problems.. The overall savings which come at a crucial time for me. Anyone considering the switch- NO WORRIES- Don't procrastinate like I did. Best of everything to you. Happy Holiday!! Please use this code for new member savings.. 388P3DB

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too have been a customer for 17 months now and I like it also but my story differs a little in that I had never had a cellphone prior to this so nothing to compare to. I retired last year and decided I should get a cellphone for when I am on the road. So in search of a carrier that didn't break the bank. I didn't want prepaids like Tracfone and similar types where you buy minutes but expire each month if you don't use them. Then I found Visible and I can say I really like the plan since you can't get a truly unlimited plan including the hotspot anywhere else. Verizon is the main carrier in my area and it would cost me $100 a month for something even close. I even checked other carriers, the cheaper ones either had plans that had very limited data or they didn't operate in my area. The larger carrier were just like Verizon for cost on an unlimited plan that wasn't exactly unlimited.

The only drawback to Visible is if you are in dire need of customer service you will spend a lot of time waiting on chat or for me the next best option that worked was Facebook messenger but still it took time to get answers. With party pay and friends and family credits I have accrued I can easily put up with this drawback at what I am paying for service. If I had to pay the high premium from other carriers I still would not have a cell phone.

If you can put up with the not-so-great customer service I recommend Visible also. If you prefer good customer service or the ability to talk to a live CS rep this isn't for you.