Potential savings/refund of $65 in the first month when joining Visible. Let me show you how

beav
Superuser
Superuser
1. Go to Rakuten, and sign up for an account: 

If you are new to Raketen, you will get a $30 refund, after you spend $30 or more shopping via a Rakuten link.

2. Use the link on rakuten.com to go to Visible's website. When you make a purchase, you will qualify for $20 back from Rakuten. 

3. When you make your purchase on Visible, I would appreciate you using my referral code: 36mt7h

4. Save $15/month on service when you join a party. Normally $40, you could be paying $25.

To recap:
Rakuten new member bonus with first purchase of $30 or more: $30
Rakuten commission for using the link to make a purchase on Visible.com $20
Monthly savings when joining a party on visible.com $15 

Total initial refund/savings $65

Potential total refund/savings with one year of service with Visible

From Rakuten: $50

Monthly savings from Visible ($15 x 12, $25/month for service rather than $40) $180

Total $230

New to Visible, have questions, post them here. I have been a Visible member for a minute now, so I can share with you what worked for me and what does not.

If a post has solved your problem, please mark it as an acceptable solution, it helps others that may have experienced a similar issue get a quick resolution.
1 REPLY 1

PatMcLJr
Novice III

be sure to read that fine print

I got 'fine printed' when I signed up.

I was supposed to get a $200 M/C virtual prepaid card after my 2nd month.

I didn't get the e-mail with the card link and when I contacted visible I was told I didn't qualify because I didn't get my number ported, even though I didn't have a number to port.

'fine printed' = screwed