Just ordered...can't wait

CarrieOnTheWeb
Novice III

Okay, I am getting a little bit newer of a phone (I'm a MotoGirl) on a budget. So can't wait to get a 5G phone, just to see if there is a difference between the G Power 2021 or the one 5G...either way I know I will be happy with the service because moving from Verizon Prepaid to here saved me $10 a month and I know I will have the same service inside my home where no other providers seem to work. YAY it's a WINWIN! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarrieOnTheWeb
Novice III

I got the phone and so far it's been a breeze, the setting back up of all the apps is the hard part lol which really isn't. I was hoping it will work in my house, and so far so good. Nice to have WiFi calling that actually works! I've been on a few services in the past and it hasn't worked as well as this one is at the moment. I use my phone for work. Thanks guys! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying the service 

DS-Community Manager

I am stalking all FedEx drivers by my house. I will let you know when I get the phone lol ๐Ÿ˜œ 

CarrieOnTheWeb
Novice III

I got the phone and so far it's been a breeze, the setting back up of all the apps is the hard part lol which really isn't. I was hoping it will work in my house, and so far so good. Nice to have WiFi calling that actually works! I've been on a few services in the past and it hasn't worked as well as this one is at the moment. I use my phone for work. Thanks guys! 

as

Hi Carrie I am also using a Verizon prepaid account and my account # starts with an 'A' followed by 11 digits. When I tried to port from Verizon it never recognizes my account number and I failed like 4+ times already with both Visible and Verizon service rep on the line trying to help. Did you encounter this issue?