GPS location

Red
Novice

I should have just bought the SIMS card if I known Visible was going to install spyware or whatever I don't appreciate the "bizarre behavior" when location magically enables itself when I'm not around my phone or asleep or 1:00 in the morning late at night and when I check to see if it's turn on it turns off immediately, Location setting not RESPECTED on ZTE Blade A7 Prime when I disabled location and set aggressive denial of location permissions I expected it to stay OFF! seems like Visible is the only phone carrier that does this and by the way I'm not the only one complaining and they should, it needs to stop or do I have to take my phone apart to be able to disable the gbs as I choose? this is evasion of privacy and I can sue.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there!

Thanks for raising this concern. Our Care team will be best able to assist you here; please reach out by chatting on our site, tweeting @visiblecare or sending a DM to @Visible on Facebook. You can also reach out to the manufacturer of your ZTE Blade A7 Prime for any additional help with your device settings by visiting this link https://www.zteusa.com/contact-us/.

Look it's not a hard ware issue, more like a software of a back door issue of some sort probably from "visible" and like i said i went over my device settings, it seems kind of odd that Visible is the only phone carrier that i use that does this i never had a problem like this on other carriers in fact the device settings magically works gps never bypass my settings on other carriers so STOP!