GPS apps not working very well

Zeescub
Novice

Since moving to visible a couple of weeks ago, my gps apps are awful and forever losing location, not updating and simply showing searching for gps. My daughter has the exact same phone in the car next to me and had no issues at all. I had no issues before I switched, but now it is terrible and quite frankly untenable if I can't get it fixed. I tried a bunch of setting changes including deselecting 5G, as I had a similar issue to this on Verizon a few years ago and locking my phone into 4G fixed it, but no luck this time around. Help

3 REPLIES 3

lets start with a few things.  1 what model of phone do you have?  What is the signal like in your area?  After you turned off 5g did you restart the phone?  If that didn't work did you power it down and back up to insure the phone had a brand new connection to the tower?  Have you tried turning on and off airplane mode?  If my answer helps please mark it as a solution.  Thanks.

I appreciate your reply and in answer to your questions, I have a Google pixel 6, yes I restart the phone after I change network settings and I have also tried turning airplane mode on and off to refresh the connection. Nothing has worked so far. Network strength varies from full bars to half bars and I didn't seem to have any issues with other data. Speed tests consistently come back with 10 - 30 Mbps. My daughter has the exact same phone and has no issues on mint. 

are you on the new visible plus plan?