looking to join

Chato
Novice II

Am a newbie and looking to be with Visible long term. Want to join party Pay but not certain how to do that yet but working on it and am ready to join the party.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JustDoIt
Intermediate II

You cannot join a family for party pay until you activate your plan with Visible.  As you checkout to start your plan you can get a savings of $35 by using my valid referral code 3wGfCl.  PM me for my family code when you are ready.

Enjoy the discount!

-JustDoIt

View solution in original post

Subaru10000
Novice III

Yes sign up and activate your service/phone first.  Then once you are setup log into your account and there is a tab to select for party pay.  Click on that and join and it will provide a list of big groups to join.  Join one of those or pick your own. It is all very easy to follow.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

JustDoIt
Intermediate II

You cannot join a family for party pay until you activate your plan with Visible.  As you checkout to start your plan you can get a savings of $35 by using my valid referral code 3wGfCl.  PM me for my family code when you are ready.

Enjoy the discount!

-JustDoIt

Subaru10000
Novice III

Yes sign up and activate your service/phone first.  Then once you are setup log into your account and there is a tab to select for party pay.  Click on that and join and it will provide a list of big groups to join.  Join one of those or pick your own. It is all very easy to follow.

I'm logged into my account but don't see a tab for party pay.  Where is it?

The "Save with Party Pay" under "Plans" doesn't really help.  I thought I was signing up for Party Pay when I first activated Visible but the message I got was that I'd be charged $40 a month.  So now I'd like to join a party for the discount but can't figure out how.