Account transfer help

Washingtonian
Novice

Hi! I have been paying for a Visible account for a family member for some time. I ported the number into Visible. Now the family member wants to have control of the account and number. I would like to give that to them. I read an article elsewhere that says this kind of thing can typically be done. How do I go about this with Visible?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

You just have to update the email address on file, also when you login put in your email address and not the password click on forget password, your gonna get a email to reset the password forward the email to your family member and he's going to create his own password 

View solution in original post

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

yes change the login credentials, change payment source. thats it.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You just have to update the email address on file, also when you login put in your email address and not the password click on forget password, your gonna get a email to reset the password forward the email to your family member and he's going to create his own password 

upstate-SC
Superuser
Superuser

yes change the login credentials, change payment source. thats it.

Just another visible user, willing to help others.
Please mark my answer as solution if it helped you.

Washingtonian
Novice

Thank you! I was making it more complicated than it should have been. Account (along with the number) successfully transferred.