Any Way to Input Apartment Addresses Correctly?

I posted about this in the Feedback forum, but it doesn't seem like there's really any activity there, so I figured I'd post about it here. When I try to enter my address, it changes the word "Apt" or "Apartment" to "Unit," and I have no way to override this word change. Fedex thinks the address is wrong and returns to sender, so I have no way of getting a SIM card sent to me. I've tried using both the website and app, using a "Private" browser window, and so on. I even tried adding my address on Google Maps, and still nothing. Is there any trick to input apartment addresses with the correct labeling? This is just crazy. I've never seen a problem like this on countless websites before.

2 REPLIES 2

Update: I tried another address, this time a business address. Visible's app and website still change the word "Suite" to "Unit," so Fedex says the address is incorrect. I don't get how it's possible to have anything delivered from Visible to anywhere like this. Just forget about this company; there's nothing they can do correctly, not even something as basic as address input.

gymcoach97
Novice

I just had the same problem and it's no different with Verizon.  I neglected to consider that Verizon owned this company and I had the same problem in the past - the shipping address did not include the apartment number and their system does not allow you to put in the apartment number correctly.  I have a phone that can't get delivered and they put restrictions on the shipment that does not allow me to change it so that it can get delivered.  Who knows when it will get returned and when I'll get my money back.  Fortunately, I didn't buy a very expensive phone.  There's a good chance that I will have just wasted a couple hundred dollars.