Apple Watch Ultra Thread

DS-VisibleMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Apple Watch Ultra  is available now on Visible! 

Have questions, thoughts are feedback for the community on the latest Apple Watch line up?

Tell us in the comments. 

DS-Community Manager
6 REPLIES 6

osmoticjag
Novice II

How about fixing the cellular activation issues when upgrading from a previous model? Or at least fix the support wait times. 

osmoticjag
Novice II

How about fixing the cellular upgrade process from the previous Apple Watch to the Ultra? Or the support holds times? 

douger1la
Novice II

Same. I am unable to upgrade/switch the cell service from my Apple Watch 7 to the Ultra. As usual, Visible support is no help. They open a โ€œticketโ€ and no one gets back to you

osmoticjag
Novice II

Visible got back to my ticket and said itโ€™s not possible to switch the watches. I have to deactivate the watch and wait for the billing cycle to end. I read the same responses on Reddit /r/Visible.
Really?! Just delete the watch from my account, Iโ€™ll pay the $5 again. Make deactivation instant. I get it, theres no $ back from you. I also get theres no support. But its some simple code to do this, add it to the app already with a warning. 

Thank you for that update and that's what I was assuming would have to happen.  That is pretty bad service/design.  I'm considering dropping Visible for their total lack of customer support (waiting an hour to chat with someone who can't help you solve a problem).  But I would be switching back to Verizon so that really isn't hurting them in any way!  ๐Ÿ™‚

jjproducer
Novice II

Woohoo! This is finally resolved! I did another chat earlier, they got my phone number and both IMEIs from my phone and watch. They said they put in an escalated ticket. Couple hours later, it magically works!