Canada roaming duration?

The new Visible+ plan ($45/month) includes unlimited roaming in Canada. 

What is the duration of the roaming?

For example, if I am in Canada for a month or two (or more), will the unlimited roaming still apply?

I don't want to interrupt my trip to go back to the US for a day to restart my "unlimited roaming"! 

1 REPLY 1

JustDoIt
Intermediate II

The fine print says unlimited but not permanent or long-term.  I don't see a duration defined on what the long-term window is.  Pasted below some of Visible's information,

Unlimited Talk & Text to Mexico and Canada
Unlimited calling and messaging to Canada and Mexico when you are in the US.

Unlimited Talk, Text & Data Roaming in Mexico and Canada
Talk, text and use unlimited data when traveling in Mexico and Canada, plus the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Data speeds are reduced to 2G after 0.5 GB/day.
Roaming capabilities are not yet enabled on certain devices, see the Visible Help Center for the latest information.

The finer print,

International Calling, Texting & Roaming: Subject to the below, on the Visible, Visible+ and Visible Unlimited plans, you can call some international destinations using direct dialing, and can also make or receive calls while traveling internationally. Visit www.visible.com for plans and pricing. The Visible plan includes unlimited calling and texting from the U.S. to Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I., Guam, and Saipan. The Visible+ plan includes unlimited calling from the U.S. to Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, U.S.V.I., Guam, and Saipan, and also includes calling from the U.S. to additional countries, capped at 500 minutes per month and unlimited texting from the U.S. to 200+ countries (including Canada and Mexico). The Visible+ plan also includes unlimited calling and texting (within the same country or from that country to the U.S.) and data while in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and U.S.V.I. The Visible+ plan includes 0.5 GB of high-speed roaming data per day in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and U.S.V.I., after which speeds are reduced to 2G speeds.The Visible Unlimited plan includes unlimited calling and texting from the U.S. to Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rick and the U.S.V.I. at no additional cost. See visible.com for specific details on countries included in these plans, which are subject to change. Visible does not support permanent or long-term international roaming (including calling, texting, data).

I would reach out to support for further clarification on the duration of long-term roaming.

-JustDoIt