Chat feature not working

Hello, I've been a Visible customer for the past two years and I'm very happy with my service. However, I misplaced my phone last weekend, and I'm having trouble connecting to Visible's customer service so I can replace the SIM card. My plan is to get a new device that is compatible, probably through Amazon. Does anyone have any tips for me?

1 REPLY 1

DizGuy
Novice III

I have been in chat with Visible several times, but each time I had to wait approximately an hour until I made it into the "countdown queue."  The chat window changes to a countdown of the number of people waiting ahead of you for a techie.  So, my advice is, if you want to try to chat with them, be patient for at least an hour.  Also--and this was recommended by one of the techs themselves--if you want to try to get into chat, use a computer rather than the phone app.  Open a window in your computer browser, login to visible, and initiate the chat request from there.  Then, simply wait and don't close your browser.  He made this recommendation to me after admitting that trying to chat through the phone app often times out or fails for some people.