Free Trial Attempts

Wonton
Novice

Okay, I had an iPhone 11 and has since upgraded to an iPhone 12. I don’t remember which one I attempted to do a free trial on, but I never continued with the trial on any of these devices. The site saved my previous IMEI number. Now that I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 14 Pro, I want to do a free trial on this device. The problem: After being told my phone is qualified on the website, I’m directed to the app to complete the process. Opening the app, I get a service cancelled message. There was another message about a Sim activation in progress. When I connect with it, it shows an IMEI to complete activation, but it’s not the number I presently have and does not give me an option to change it. Using the chat is such a disconnect. No matter how much I try to clarify the situation, there is no solving of the problem. Lastly, there is no live person to speak with. Never had such a hard time trying to connect to a service. 
Help please! 

Juan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use a new email address for the trial. Even though you tried to get the free trial and didn't succeed it might not see you as a new customer because of the account.

As for chat, type agent or live agent. You are chatting with a bot at first.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Use a new email address for the trial. Even though you tried to get the free trial and didn't succeed it might not see you as a new customer because of the account.

As for chat, type agent or live agent. You are chatting with a bot at first.

MtnDawgz
Novice

I have same issues