Need help?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Visible multi factor authentication update

You’ve asked for it and now it’s here…trusted device management at Visible! Check the “trust this device” box on the MFA screen at login to reduce how often you have to sign in with the two-factor authentication on the same device. We also recommend ...

Visible eSIM App Update

Our Visible app has been updated for iOS and Android with new and improved eSIM functionality to make the eSIM to eSIM all self serviceable. Make sure you are up to date on the latest version. For a step by step on how to complete the process see our...

app update 1_1 Community Banner.jpg

International Travel

I am traveling to Europe in a few months, and trying to find out how (or if) I can activate wireless service while there. I could easily do this when I had Verizon service, but it doesn't appear as easy now that I have moved over to Visible.Can anyon...

WP1982 by Novice
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

PSA: Number Change

PSA to anyone wanting to change their number after being on Visible service for a while. It’s extremely easy. Just open the chat and type “change my number”. The chat bot will handle this request without the need for customer support. After the proce...

Cannot Log into Account

I am unable to log into my account. I go to home page and click on the circle with face on it and the page changes briefly and then goes blank. I need to access my account. HELP!

Voice mail app

Updated to new $30. Plan. Now voice mail app will not open. Voice mail is accessable through key pad holding 1 . So voice mail works but voice mail app will not open just flashes when you try to open it. Online tech support told me to reinstall the a...

RRR by Novice II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Redemption Code After Four Months

I was a new customer at the end of October 2022 and purchased a new phone that included a $150 gift card promotion that would be given after 3 months of payments. It has now been over 4 months, and I still have never received a redemption code for th...